Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

hi to all. im aving problem with my Siemenskg44u191/02 freezer

hi to all.
i'm aving problem with my Siemenskg44u191/02 freezer side refrigerator.
since few days ago it produced a lot of ice that i often took away with no other problem.
since this morning freezer stop working and now is just melting.
the upper side (refrigerator) is working fine and ene the temperature is ok.
i try to use the "super" function for fast freezing but seem not working at all.
any idea about the reason why and wich component could be damaged?
surfung the web i found the schematic and found some solution i guess could be involved:
SENSOR NTC
FUSE TERMAL
HEATER DEFROST.
thank's for support
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the freezer is not working, the defrost components are not likely the cause. I suspect you may have a faulty compressor relay. Any clicking or buzzing sounds every few minutes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Actually i never heard any click or buzz before during its life. The compressor seems to work fine.
It is the same for refrigerator compartment and there eveything is ok.
Now the upper temperature is + 6 while the freezer zone just -2 and wont get lower i checked the evaporator and it is cover by melting ice.
This is my refrigerator schematic

http://www.siemens-eshop.com/serviceeshop3/doc/displaydocpng.pdf?prod=KG44U191%2f02

Thank's for support
Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Actually the fan is not running.
I tested it directly and it works, maybe the controll circuit or the sensor does not work poperly.
Yes there is frost on the back wall of the freezer and also on the lower floor because a sort of leakeage from there. So happen that when frost reach the front door gaskate simply melt because of high temperature around ang goes out from frontal door.
I switch the refregerator completely off for 10 min. The powered up again and set the lowest temp for both sides.
Lather then 5 hours now i got 2 degrees on top and finally -26 on the freezer.
Keep watching and controll.
Any suggestion about what could happened and how to solve leakage from freezer store?
Thank's
The drain for the defrost water is probably plugged. It is at the bottom of the coil. Once that is thawed, you should have no more leakage.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!