Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a BEKO built-in oven OIM22500XP. The control panel has

I have a BEKO built-in oven OIM22500XP. The control panel has 2 smallish buttons that are used to select On/Off (the left hand one) and cycle through timer options (the right hand one). These buttons are plastic with a plastic spring mechanism which has broken on both buttons.
Where can I buy spares replacements??
They appear to be easily replaceable by removing the control panel.
Thanks

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! I am not exactly sure what part you need, but the link below will take you to a seller and a parts breakdown.

https://www.buyspares.co.uk/cooker-oven/beko/oim22500xp-7729486363/catalogue.pl?path=462784%3A496321%2C110870%3A462790&model_ref=1014895&illustration_ref=2237629

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your reply.

The part I am looking for is number 300 on the exploded diagram of the Control Panel. Unfortunately it is not listed in the parts for sale below the diagram!!

That is unfortunate as they are no longer available.