Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  EPA Certified HVAC
10522817

My Bosch dishwasher isnt draining. We cant see any obstruction

My Bosch dishwasher isn't draining. We can't see any obstruction in the outside drain, so can only assume there is a blockage in the internal drain-away. This has happened since using dishwasher cleaner in the machine. Any solutions?
can you get us a model number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It's a Classixx. But I think you need the small number on the side of the machine, which is almost impossible to see without pulling it out?

open the door and look on the side of the door near the top.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

SGS55C02GB

okay perfect, have you cleaned the drain filter ? Drain and Circulation Filter 427903          Main Product Viewthis is inside the dishwasher on the floor, try cleaning that out and see if it drains freely again. if not you may need to replace the drain pump. that should be done by a tech however, the machine has to be pulled to get to that. hope this helps, thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I've cleaned the drain filter - and do so regularly. There is obviously a blockage or a problem with the pump so technician is required, rather as I assumed woulkd be the case.

well these are a pain to get too, the machine has to come out from under the counter and even then its difficult to work on. very tight. I wish there was an easy fix sorry.