Drcool
Drcool, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i am an expert in the Home Appliance category in the US. been in the field for more than 12 years.
11923974

food defrosting although can hear motor running. Thermostat

food defrosting although can hear motor running. Thermostat light flashing red have pressed snowflake button. Serial number XXXXXXXXXX Sorry cannot find manual.

Drcool :

Hello, Can we have the model number please? The serial number that you gave was crossed out. You can put a dot after the third digit and it may pass through.

Drcool :

Can you describe your unit further please? Is this a two doors up and down model or a side by side? Is the motor you are hearing would be the compressor( Black steel ball ) at the back or a fan motor inside the freezer area?

Customer:

sorry do not any further help. Thanks for your time. Need new fridge freezer. Best wishes for the new year

Drcool :

Oh. Ok. No problem. Would you want a refund fro your deposit?

Customer:

no its ok

Drcool :

ok. Would you pay me for my time then?