UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

ive bought a second hand hotpoint aquarius wt540 washer dryer

but cant work out how...
ive bought a second hand hotpoint aquarius wt540 washer dryer but cant work out how to get the dryer to work can u help
10/30/2012
The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician

The Famous Forry : Hi to you from David .
Customer:

hi

Customer:

can u explain to me how to work the dryer on my machine

The Famous Forry : Please look at symbols on the main dial. You will see what looks like a sun, there is a full sun and a half sun. This represents full heat and half heat. You then select the time or duration of the drying with the other dial. For example 60 minutes
Customer:

i do not have a sun on my dial

The Famous Forry : What colour is your machine please
Customer:

white

Customer:

why

The Famous Forry : What is the symbol immediately after the spin symbol on your dial please
Customer:

i have slow spin fast spin rinse/spin thenthen letters for differant wash programs

The Famous Forry : Hi, you can download a complete manual from this site for £8.50, to follow
The Famous Forry : http://ww4.aitsafe.com/cf/addmulti.cfm
The Famous Forry : This model does not have Tumble Drying as a feature. Only spin dry.
The Famous Forry : this is a free standing WASHING MACHINE and not a Washer/Dryer
The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry