UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Neff hob T2122 and want to replace it with a Neff…

Customer Question
HI there I have a Neff...
HI there
I have a Neff hob T2122 and want to replace it with a Neff T21S46.
Does this mean a larger cutout?
If so, who can enlarge the cutout for me (the worksurface is Corian and I live in West London - I would prefer this to be done without taking the worksurface out)
Francis
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
4/16/2012
UK Appliance Technician: AUSSIE Repair Tech, Home Appliance Tech replied 6 years ago
AUSSIE Repair Tech
AUSSIE Repair Tech, Home Appliance Tech

Hi there and thank you for your question, sorry for the delayed response, I will be assisting you with your inquiry today.

At any time, you may request further info and ask questions if you feel the need, even after accepting. At the end of our session, please remember to hit the accept button (Or smiley face), so I may be paid for my services here.

Now, let’s get started regarding your question

They are both of the same dimension in relation to the cut out size on the bench...according to the documentation I have here in front of me*

It should be a matter of simply installing the new on in the old ones position, as it is now... too easy