UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My dishwasher is fairly new and only used once or twice a

Customer Question
week . I started it...
my dishwasher is fairly new and only used once or twice a week . I started it and sparks came out of the door at the top and blew the circuit what could cause this
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2012
UK Appliance Technician: AUSSIE Repair Tech, Home Appliance Tech replied 5 years ago
AUSSIE Repair Tech
AUSSIE Repair Tech, Home Appliance Tech

Hi there and thank you for your question, I will be assisting you with your inquiry today,

Remember it is up to us to work together and try to solve this problem. At any time, you may request further info and ask questions if you feel the need, even after accepting. At the end of our session, please remember to hit the accept button, as this is how I get paid.

Now, let’s get started regarding your question:

Faulty electrical components,, or water in the controller (leak)

Still under warranty I hope??

AUSSIE Repair Tech
AUSSIE Repair Tech
AUSSIE Repair Tech, Home Appliance Tech