The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

I have removed the two main bolts from the electric motor on

Since asking this question, I have established the reason for the electric motor removal difficulties and have resolved this myself and motor is now removed.

Please cancel the need to answer this question. Thanks.

I have removed the two main bolts from the electric motor on my Bosch WFO 2880 washing maching and the motor is still firmly fixed in place. There are two white plastic washers/bushes under the bolt heads, are these also screwed in place ?

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 5 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

As I noted yesterday:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
How do I adjust the door catch on my Bosch Maxx WFO 2880 washing machine so that the door latches closer to the door seal and better compresses the seal rubber?
Expert:  The Famous Forry replied 5 years ago.

Hi from David, ' The Famous Forry'

The door latch is not adjustable, You can change the door latch kit which will gave you a new spring, this will make it better tension on the latch pin

Experience: I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980