NeilWill
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .
25067054

Re hotpoint washing m/c wt741. getting f 01 display which I

Re hotpoint washing m/c wt741. getting f 01 display which I find means motor triac short circuit. Can I obtain and replace this component? I have considerable electronics experience.
XXXXX XXXXX.

NeilWill :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert. You will also receive an email when your question is updated. If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above. Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

You can find the parts you need at Espaees by calling :
They will quick ship any parts you need.

0844 375 3 375

Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM, Sat 9AM - 1PM
(except bank holidays)

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7351 1800 .

eSpares Ltd
13-14 Chelsea Wharf
XXXXX

London
SW10 0QJ
United Kingdom

Sorry, but you cannot collect parts from this address. We're a delivery only company.

Fax: 020 7351 2429

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello Neilwill, regret espares are unable to identify the part required. I will open the machine and try to get a type number of the triac if I can identify it. In the meantime can you find a part number for the triac or the complete circuit board. This would make your answer more useful.

Dennis.

You then need to contact Hotpoint sapre parts UK. WT741/ has a / and then a numner and Letter at the end.

There are four different WT741 Models.
Call Hotpoint for the part.
"Hotpoint Spare" parts in the UK 08448 116 999