How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NeilWill Your Own Question
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Category: UK Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1274
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .
Type Your UK Appliance Question Here...
NeilWill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Brandt CAV99-BM wine fridge that is no longer cooling.

Resolved Question:

I have a Brandt CAV99-BM wine fridge that is no longer cooling. It is about 7 years old. It contains R134a gas. How can I get a service technician who is authorized to repair R134a appliance?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  NeilWill replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

What city are you located in?

Since you are no longer under warranty,
any refrigeration tech can test the coolant level and remedy the problem.
You do not have to use a Brant tech unless it is a warranty issue.
A local refrigeration engineer can do the trick.
it may be you need a little coolant in the sealed system or even a bad thermostat.
The engineer will be able to test it and do the repair.
NeilWill and 2 other UK Appliance Specialists are ready to help you