UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HI there please can you help me, my Ignis dishwasher is filling…

Customer Question
HI there please can you...
HI there please can you help me, my Ignis dishwasher is filling up with water and then stops with the green light flashing 6 times. It won't move or turn or doing anything
thank you for your help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/27/2010
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

6 flashes indecate a filling problem.

As you say it does start to fill then stops then we now the water supply is ok.

In thats case what you need to do is take out the filters from inside the machine. Then if you look inside sump you will see a black grid there. Pure some boiling water into the sump and with an old tooth brush give it a scrub. But not to hard as it can damage the membrain in there.

Then when thats clean retry the machine again and see how it goes from there.

Let me know how it goes or if you need anymore info.

Regards