UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

is there a reset button on zanussi ZWF16070W1 the machine…

is there a reset button...
is there a reset button on zanussi ZWF16070W1? the machine is not working at all , no lights when the dial is turned . the plug and socket have been checked
we bought the machine over to australia with us brand new (still in the box) and are finding it difficult to find anyone that repairs this make !
6/26/2010
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

What you can check first is take the top off and make sure the wire connections arte good. If they are then its more likley the control board itself which is the problem. As they do go quite a lot on these models. As to getting someone to repair I carnt help on that as were in the uk and there isn't an austrailan expert on here to help with locating a enginner.

But just check the board as if you are handy then they are not bad to change.

If you meed anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Edited by washer man on 6/26/2010 at 8:13 AM EST

Hi thanks for the reply , in your opinion would it be worth me trying to locate a control board ( are they expensive?) or just buy an aussie machine?

Thanks

Hi

The boards are about £110 but don't now about over there. So may just be worth replacing it with an austrailan machine.

Regards
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Thanks for your reply, have a good day!