UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Zanussi Washer/Dryer. When I press the start button…

Customer Question
I have a Zanussi Washer/Dryer...
I have a Zanussi Washer/Dryer. When I press the start button the washer
makes a few clicks and then displays E20 Fault. I have got it started by
pressing the start button a few times and it does the wash ok. But now
it the E20 fault gets displayed all the time. I have good water pressure
and the filters on the water in line are clean.
any help greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/18/2010
UK Appliance Technician: Techdesk, Field Service Engineer replied 8 years ago
Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer

Hiya,

Do you get the E20 on the dryer cycle or the wash cycle?

Can you post the actual model number of the appliance please?

Thanks

E20 on the wash cycle. Will post you model number later when I get home

thanks

Hiya,

OK, thanks for that.

E20 refers to a draining failure.

If the machine is draining, let me know when you post the model number

Thanks