Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
13782322

I have a belling G707 cooker and my toddler just yanked the

Customer Question

I have a belling G707 cooker and my toddler just yanked the grill door off, I cant see how it clips back in. Could you please explain or email me some instructions. [email protected]
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 8 years ago.

Hiya,

Can you post a photograph of the hinges on the door?

or,

Do the hinges look like these? Click here for a diagram

If they do, you'll need a large pair of pliers to open the hinge to allow you to flip the lock over.

Once both hinges are open, fit the door in place.

Fully open the door, flip the locks back and close the door.

If your hinges are different, let me know and if you can, post a picture of them.

Hope this helps

Let me know how it goes or if you need more help

Thanks

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No they don't look like that. They are long arms which are attched to the door and clip into the oven. There are also 2 smaller clips. Not sure what they clip into.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 8 years ago.

Hiya,

As I said in my previous post, if yours are different, can you post a picture of them?

If you can't, let me know and I'll see if I can find a picture online to help me.

Thanks

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes please post me a picture. Do you send it to my email or do you need my home address?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 8 years ago.

Hiya,

No, I'm asking you to post a picture of what you have.

You upload it to here so I can see exactly what type of hinge is fitted to your appliance.

The exploded diagrams don't show what is fitted.

You'll need to pull the long leg down as if opening it so that you can get the loop of metal attached to the short leg locked onto the long leg.

Once the legs are locked together, you'll be able to fit the door back into the slots in the cooker.

Hope you can follow this.

Good luck with it.

Thanks