UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have ADG 7540 model,when started, it runs for 3 or 4 Mins,

Customer Question
then beeps to signal finished,I...
I have ADG 7540 model,when started, it runs for 3 or 4 Mins, then beeps to signal finished,I have tried to run it 4 times with the same result, what can do?.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/14/2010
UK Appliance Technician: Techdesk, Field Service Engineer replied 8 years ago
Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer

Hiya,

Run the appliance again on a new programme.

When it finishes, is the start light flashing?

If it is, count the number of flashes between pauses and let me know how many.

Thanks

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to have fixed it, ran it through two cycles to test,it ran OK.

Thanks

Hiya,

Thanks for letting me know how it went.

If it faults again, count the flashes and post the result here.

I'll be able to advise further then.

good luck with the appliance.

Thanks