UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Zanussi TD4212W which is blowing cold air, is there…

Customer Question
I have a Zanussi TD4212W...
I have a Zanussi TD4212W which is blowing cold air, is there a simple fix or is it more serious problem?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/13/2010
UK Appliance Technician: Techdesk, Field Service Engineer replied 8 years ago
Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer

Hiya,

Unplug the appliance and take the bulged cover on the rear off.

This will expose the heater.

You will need to check the heater and the thermostats (built into the heater) to see if they are open circuit.

If they are, or the heater is obviously broken, you'll need to replace the heater.

If no damage and the thermostats are ok then it could be the exhaust thermostat on the front is open circuit.

Check the heater first, see what you find.

Hope this is of some help

Let me know how it goes or if you need more help

Thanks