Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
13782322

I load the washing machine into my Bosch Classixx 6 1200 washing

I load the washing machine into my Bosch Classixx 6 1200 washing machine. I set the program and then the zero flashes up and the key symbol flashes with a beep.
The controller is locked in a program. Try to reset it by shutting off the power for 30 minutes, then turn it back on. Please post back with the result.
The controller is locked in a program.  Try to  reset it by shutting off the power for 30 minutes, then turn it back on.  Please post back with the result.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok I shut off the power and after 30 mins turned back on but still the problem persists. The start button and key symbol are flashing and the time is set at zero

Hiya,

Sorry to jump in here. Your question has just appeared on my screen in the UK appliances section.

Can you post the E-Nr number from your appliance please?

It is on a label revealed when you open the door.

If the label is missing, can you post the model number from the appliance, normally 3 letters followed by numbers and letters.

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
E-Nr isWAE24363GB/02 FD8709 604798

Hiya,

The key symbol is indicating that the child lock has been activated.

This can be an accidental activation or it could be a failure of the main control board.

If it's an accidental activation then just simply press and hold the start button for 5 seconds (or slightly longer) to deactivate it.

If you need a copy of the user instruction manual, click on the link below.

Click here for the user manual

It's on rapidshare, click on free user, wait for the countdown to end then click download.

Hope this helps

Let me know how it goes or if you need more help.

Thanks

Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience: Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes that was it thanks a million, my wife misplaced the user manual a while ago so thanks for providing.

Best regards
P

Hiya,

Thanks for coming back and letting me know how it went.

Glad to have been able to help.

If you haven't already done so could you complete by clicking on Accept for me please?

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The conditioner tray is filled with water after the wash has completed

Hiya,

That's just a case of taking the drawer out, taking the syphon from the conditioner compartment of the drawer, cleaning it out, ensure water flows through the syphon.

Refit to the drawer and refit the drawer.

Hope this helps

Thanks