UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My bosch exxcel washing machine has a flashing key symbol on

the electric counter and repeatedly...
My bosch exxcel washing machine has a flashing key symbol on the electric counter and repeatedly beeps. I cannot reset this to continue using the machine. I have tried turning it off at the mains and leaving it but this doesnt work. What can i do
2/16/2009
Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer

HiyaCustomer

Can you post the model number of your appliance please?

Thanks

I believe looking on the inside of the door its E-NR WVT1260GB/01

Hiya,

As you've probably worked out you've enabled the child lock. Unfortunately I can only find a Slovakian manual.

However, I think it says to press and hold the power button for at least 4 seconds till the symbol goes out.

Worth a try.

Hope this works.

Thanks

Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Techdesk
Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer