technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician
Experience:  Technician at LocalTechShop
65369237

How do you get the internet to come up on the TV. You tube

Customer Question

how do you get the internet to come up on the TV
JA: I'll need to know a bit more before we can address your question. Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: you tube and USTV Now
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: yes, the Computer thaty is 5 feet away works fine.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just put a new main board in it.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  technicalcat replied 8 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm very sorry to hear you are having this problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Please hold while I review your question details.

NOTE: Real technician here to help you. My response may take some time. If you require urgent immediate support, be sure to select phone or remote support from this website.

In the meantime, Please reply let me know if you are there and ready for help to solve the problem.

To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Thank you.

Expert:  technicalcat replied 7 days ago.

I have requested more details on the problem you are having , but you have not yet provided them. For this reason, I will send a general answer based on the information you provided in the question.

To troubleshoot, first put your ROUTER/MODEM in the SAME room as your TV. See if the problem goes away. If so, you have a signal strength issue in the home.

*IMPORTANT* Please take a moment to scroll up, and click the STARS to rate my service now. This costs nothing more and helps me. I continue to help after rating. Thank you very much!