Josh, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

When I try to connect to Netflix it tells me Net work not

Customer Question

When I try to connect to Netflix it tells me Net work not found but I have used it before.
JA: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?
Customer: Yes, Network not found Set up now
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: Yes have done that twice, all other appliances, iPad etc functioning fine
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just need some directions
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that it can take a couple of minutes for a reply while I review your response and type out an answer.

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I DID THAT BUT THE IPAD IS NOT THE PROBLEM MY Hisense to is not connecting
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Did you make sure the TV is connected to Wi-Fi?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It tells me the wireless module is not inserted but I have watched Netflix before
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

In the future, please be sure to include all information such as the error message that you just provided above.

What is the exact error that you see about the wireless module?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Wireless module not inserted, insert the wireless module. That's the whole error message
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Yes, that error messages means the wireless module has gone bad and it needs to be replaced.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is that dealer question?
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

It would need to be repaired locally by a repair shop or center.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok will follow up
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Okay, thank you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.