Harry, Customer Service
Experience:  IT at Justanswer
100894602

We have an older JVC TV and streaming thru MiBox3. A screen

Customer Question

We have an older JVC TV and streaming thru MiBox3. A screen came up that we can't get rid of pls help. Screen says View Is Viewport and numbers and letters , current/optimal res, volume normalized, codes, Host and several more. How can we make it go away it blocks part of the screen. Thanks Karen A
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Harry replied 14 days ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can't afford it
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No can't afford it
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Not sure what I am doing wrong I need to get on my computer and then try this. Will take me a few minutes ok?
Expert:  Harry replied 14 days ago.

Unplug the power cord to the Mibox

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in and check to see if the issue continues

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Have rebooted minutes box already I have concluded it involves iTunes also, like that could be the root of problem?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
U tube
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
this is hard to do on a cell phone that guesses what u r saying
Expert:  Harry replied 13 days ago.

I am not sure what you mean about iTunes