TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought the Indoor Philips antenna cant get it to

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the Indoor Philips antenna cant get it to work.

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

SDV7114/27

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

No channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I Pugged it in and it didnt down load channels

Submitted: 15 days ago.Category: TV
8/6/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 15 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of the tv you are trying to use here?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Magnavox flat screen
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
No

I don't know what you're saying no to

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
The ante a is no working

I understand, and I'd like to help you with that,

if you can please provide a model number for your tv.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Never mind I got it working

Thanks