TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Tv will not turn On. I tried this but not for 1-2

Customer Question
My Tv will not...

My Tv will not turn On

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I tried this but not for 1-2 minutes, more like 30 seconds.

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: TV
8/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?