TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not TV. It is LG GPad 8.0. Can you still help? Not sure. The…

Not TV. It is...

Not TV. It is LG GPad 8.0. Can you still help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Gpad?

Not sure.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gpad? What have you tried so far?

The person it belongs too doesn't remember anything about setting it up. Not e-mail, passwords, security pattern. She got it little over a year ago and put it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I fix it where I can put in my info so this doesn't happen again?

7/20/2018
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** be glad to help you sorry you are having problems i know it can be frustrating sounds like we will have to wipe the tablet to clear the password

stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is fine.....tell me what too do.
Phone call session started
  • Power off your device.
  • Boot in recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power Button at the same time.
  • Release all buttons when the LG G Pad X 8.0 screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.

If the above-mentioned method doesn't work for you, you can try the following

• Power off your device.
  • Wait a few seconds
  • Boot in recovery mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 2-3 seconds until the LG logo appears on the screen.
  • Release the buttons and press them again until the Recovery Screen appears