TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I remove and add to my TV flashdrive. LG

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove and add to my TV flashdrive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG .........009RKJU1W812

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Have the flash drive with Netflix and works but trying to add other things to it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Used TV no instructions and just trying to figure it out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to no how to add to my flash drive

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
7/18/2018
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 1 month ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

A flashdrive is a usb device used for storage.

You say your netflix is on a flashdrive? Can you elaborate so i can better assist you?

Thanks,

Joe