TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG 60" screen from 2013 (60LA621Y 800/3D). I have…

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG 60" screen from 2013 (60LA621Y 800/3D). I have just installed Netflix but can only have subtitles in English or Polish. I was told by Netflix that this no longer happens in screens from 2016 onward and that I should but Amazon wire stick or google chrome cast in order to have subtitles in other languages (Hebrew in my case).

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Not at all

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, did not change anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I need recommendations how to solve this issue and if I need to buy a gadget - I just wish to be sure that it will work and that this is LGs recommendation

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
7/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please, still need help with my question regarding subtitles in Netflix

Unfortunately, Netflix will only provide the languages that they have for each movie. You can buy another device such as a Firestick or Chromecast but there is no guarantee it will have the subtitle that you want.