TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have an LG 32LA6230 TV. Connected it to Optus Fetch set top…

Customer Question
Have an LG 32LA6230...

Have an LG 32LA6230 TV. Connected it to Optus Fetch set top box. Image appeared immediately and Fetch remote control functions. But get no sound from TV. It is set for internal speakers. Have conducted sound test function and sound is fine. Seems there is some control I have not set up. Can you help. Regards. John Cochrane - Tasmania Australia

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 32LA6230 connected tightly to the right sockets?

ONly cable in is Fetch box. It is secure as the vision is fine. Sound elelnt is just blocked somehow

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Plugged into HDMIIn3(MHL) socket

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

TV has a magic remote dongle connected but disconnecting makes no difference

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
7/16/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi John,

Can you try using a different HDMI connection on the TV, or a different HDMI cable?