TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

CAN NOT ACCESS INPUT TO SWITCH FROM TVV TO ANTENNA. Lg

Customer Question
CAN NOT ACCESS INPUT...

CAN NOT ACCESS INPUT TO SWITCH FROM TVV TO ANTENNA

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg PLAASMA42PX5D 2006

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

CAN ONLY SEE NO SIGNAL - hdmi FOR ROKU WAS WORKING BUT NOW CANNOT ACCESS IINPIT TO SWITCH TO ANTENNA

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
7/14/2018
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your TV question.

Try pressing the SOURCE button on your remote, once, then wait 10 seconds... if it still says, No Signal, then press SOURCE once more, wait 10 seconds... and so forth, until you get a screen that works.

Does that help with the problem? If so, please briefly let me know. Thank you.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am asking whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed ? if 'yes', please close the case by rating my answer, using the five-star rating interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page here: https://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/beo1f-not-access-input-switch-tvv-antenna-lg.html - five stars would be good - thank you! and have a good day!

(If I didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)