TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I checked cable connections from TV to cable box but my

I checked cable connections...

I checked cable connections from TV to cable box but my screen keeps jumping. why

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Two years Walmart LG

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

It was stable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What is his cost?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is he still working my issue? LG Samsung TV screen keeps jumping.
7/13/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Steve called me and advised if the TV operate correctly then it is not the TV. Replace coaxial cable.

ok, can you do the instructions I gave though and let me know the results?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will I have to pay twice?

no

Richard, Technician
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Didn’t help

If you connect it to a different device, do you get the same issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do you mean by device?

Like cable box, DVR, Game console

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am going to try a different cable box.