TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture suddenly stopped has sound but no picture even after…

Customer Question
Picture suddenly stopped has...

Picture suddenly stopped has sound but no picture even after turning it off at the wall please help

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No the light on off is flashing red intermittently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just 5 grandies in house so desperate!!!!

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: TV
7/11/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
P50ST30Z

OK, does the screen glow/ show any graphics when turning On TV power?
What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?