TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to setup my new set but all I get is Network not

Customer Question
Trying to setup my...

Trying to setup my new set but all I get is Network not detected

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No just my antenna

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Don't have modem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I know that you are supposed to hit menu and then input button and select tv/antenna but what after that?

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: TV
7/11/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?