TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to set up new tv and instructed to use web brower.

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up new tv and instructed to use web brower

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia roku tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

2018

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I just installed the tv. have not had a tv in this apartment before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don;t think so

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
i have a new code PQLH
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
how is it going
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
i have put in my $5 deposit but have not heard anything from techniciah
7/11/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To link your new Roku TV you will need to go to https://my.roku.com/link and enter a new code there.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you today! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------