TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to set up my Bose Soundtouch 300 soundbar to my Sharp…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up my Bose Soundtouch 300 soundbar to my Sharp Aquos TV

Technician's Assistant: How old is your SoundTouch?

Brand-new, just bought it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundTouch and your Aquos?

I connected the HDMI Arc from the sounder to the Arc input on the TV, I connected my bluray player to the sound bar. I can see the picture on the TV, but there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/11/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The soundbar will not pass a HDMI video signal to the TV.

You will need to connect the BluRay player to the TV to get a video signal.

You can then connect the soundbar to the TV using a Digital Audio cable.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you today! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------