TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

If I turn it off a couple of days it works temporarily. Lg I…

Customer Question
If I turn it...

If I turn it off a couple of days it works temporarily

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg I have to look model number up again hold on

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes everything is the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m looking up the model number 50pg20ua

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
7/11/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

When the set is OFF is there any power-light lit on the front of the set?do you hear any clicking from the set?

Anthony