TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our LG flat screen turns itself off, sometimes after an hour…

our LG flat screen turns...
our LG flat screen turns itself off, sometimes after an hour or two sometimes within 5 minutes
7/10/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you lose sound and picture?

Does the power-light in the front of the set change color or blink or go off altogether?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
we have lost both sound and picture and sometimes only picture. The power light will go to red when set turns off (normal function)

Could you please get me the model number of the set found on the back of the set?also how old is the set please?

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok on linewill work