TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cleaned my big screen tv with windex and now all I get is…

Customer Question
I cleaned my big...

I cleaned my big screen tv with windex and now all I get is lines

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 days ago.Category: TV
7/9/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 days ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I apologize for the delay as I am just seeing this question now. If you still need assistance, can you please reply back with the full model number off of the back of the TV?

Or if you're unable to locate the model number, could you tell me the Brand, Age and what type of flat screen (LCD or Plasma)?