TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sling is not working. LG tv. It's a 55" standard..been 5…

Customer Question
Sling is not working ...

Sling is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LG tv

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It's a 55" standard..been 5 days since it worked..just keeps circling with tv info on top of screen..buffering?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All my other channels work..will check menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I was outta town for 4 days, also, have new c.c.#, texted new # to you on sat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Am on screen with account, accessibility etc

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
7/5/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 month ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to watch Sling via an app on your TV?

Please let me know