TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get sling to my tv. I get it on my computer screen…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get sling to my tv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Sling?

I get it on my computer screen but I have no idea how to get it to my tv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No because my internet is fine

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
7/1/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can use just about any device connected to the Internet to get service, including iOS and Android devices, your Xbox One, your Roku box, Chromecast and Windows devices.

Simply download the Sling app, sign up and you’re ready to receive Sling TV.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------