TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I've lost the remote to my tv and cant control the menu with…

Customer Question
I've lost the remote...

I've lost the remote to my tv and cant control the menu with the buttons on the side...I've tried using an app through my Android phone...but none seem to work...should I just look to buy a new remote for that tv model?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I dont know....its an older model, I think...would it be on the back?

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Well, it's not hooked up to cable...I was just trying to use a Firestick tv through the HDMI port...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes...I got the Firestick tv menu up before...but wouldn't move to select anything from that screen...now I dont even get the Firestick tv menu from either HDMI port?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
6/30/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Model Number off of the back of the TV please??