TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv screen is not a full screen. Seer. Serial # is

Customer Question
The tv screen is...

The tv screen is not a full screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Seer

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Serial # is 819105051067, model # is 19AV500U . Appt 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 19AV500U? What happened right before this?

Not sure,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Our system has a dual receiver .I tried Bell ,they say it is the tv

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
6/30/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I understand what Bell said, but please try the following steps first:

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Are you still there and do you need further help with this?

Okay, I need details. Which of those buttons are on the Bell remote? Also what logic did Bell have behind it being the TV and not the box settings (it's rarely ever TV settings)?

The original Toshiba remote has a P.Size button at the top (picture size). Have you tried that yet?

I received a "yes" from you almost 10 minutes ago and nothing further. If you want to solve this, please communicate back to me with details....