TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Tv has a red flashing light and it turns on a min and…

My Tv has a...

My Tv has a red flashing light and it turns on a min and than turns off Model no is KLD- 46EX710 manufactured in Dec 2010in Mexico

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X710? What have you tried so far?

I need to get the TV fixed if some can help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

We have a Fios through Virision . When we rebut the TV it will work for a min and than turns off and I get a blank blank screen ,turns off

6/29/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Offhand Sony sets have codes built into their power light (the red light) and it should be blinking a pattern (for example: 6 blinks, pause, 6 blinks, pause, etc.). Can you please check and tell me what pattern the light on your set is blinking?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It flashes 7 times

Thanks. Taking a look now. Also keep in kind the site will send you a phone call offer- that is not sent by me and I am not available by phone. Please standby.

I need clarification on "7 times". Does it blink 7 times and go out? Or does it keep repeating 7 blinks, 7 blinks, 7 blinks, etc.?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would rather talk to a teck

Do what you need to do. I'm on this page if you want help with the question. Otherwise it's out of my hands.

Aric, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you talk to me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My Tv flashes 7 times and goes off
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Keeps repeating 7 red flashes
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I am still waiting , ask for the teck to call(###) ###-####
stevenl1469
Phone call session started