TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i turn off the voice on a 55 in. toshiba. Toshiba…

Customer Question
How do i turn...

How do i turn off the voice on a 55 in. toshiba

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba 55l711u18 telus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just bought it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
6/29/2018
TV Technician: Wes, Consultant replied 1 month ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello and welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid-support site. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today. When you say Turn off the voice... what are you referring to? Are you talking about the voice guide?

Press the menu button, then select accessibility, then hit OK. Select voice guide, then change it to off.

My #1 priority is your satisfaction and to provide you with the best experience possible. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Before you eave today, please remember to rate my service by scrolling back to the top/beginning of our conversation and selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. If you have any follow up questions or need more assistance on this issue, please use the reply box to let me know and I'll respond as soon as I am able. Also make sure to add me as a favorite expert. By the way, we do more than computer support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.

If you are not sure how to rate my answer, please see the help information here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl