TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

None of our TVs are working. On the main TV in our living…

None of our TVs...

None of our TVs are working . On the main TV in our living room we can only get 3,6, and 10. It says on the screen "Something is not quite right"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

We have 5 and all different--Vizio, Sony

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu doesn't work. The only TV working on 3,6,10 is the living room TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Since 1pm today

6/29/2018
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Greetings and welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid-support site. I just came on line and noticed your question had been sitting for a while. I apologize for the wait you've endured, my name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you. Let me guess... your cable provider is Comcast/Xfinity?

Comcast/Xfinity is in the middle of a nation-wide outage right now. Virtually every major city in the US is affected right now. The entire East Cost is out, Denver, Portland, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco...

You can view the outage map here: http://downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity/map/

You can also log in to the Xfinity Status Center here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/status/

Wes
Wes, Consultant
Phone call session started

Trying to call, but getting voicemail