TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Black bars on each side of picture. not a full screen. Small…

Black bars on each...

Black bars on each side of picture. not a full screen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Small box replaced recently Genie Direct TV says - must change setting on TV to contact manufacturer??

6/29/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Pick up the box remote and look for any buttons marked >>
Aspect
Ratio
Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Or a hash # button under the number 9 button
Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to go into the settings of the box to find these very controls, then pick up your TV remote and lookfor the same buttons to get a balance between both the box and the TV
Let me know how this worksout
Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok Fixed it. Thanks

Great News!

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician