TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's a 32 in Sylvania flat screen I bout about 7 years ago…

Customer Question
It's a 32 in...

It's a 32 in Sylvania flat screen I bout about 7 years ago it's only been in my bed room not moved around but 3 times. 1month ago the no signal came on I couldn't get any channels I don't have cable but that was never a problem I got local channels which was fine but a month ago no signal nothing it comes on I get a 2 not .2 but a 2 and I was able to go to video n watch movies now it won't let me watch the movies I get the sound but no pic

Technician's Assistant: Is your Sylvania TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all the info I have I just want my tv to work

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
6/29/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok have u come up with an answer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do i get my $26 refunded
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since u cannot call me can u at least text me with some directions
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello anyone there
Sorry for the delay, do you still wish to continue??