TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
We have a Sony Bravia Model KDL [email protected] We have a Sony Bravia
Harry, tv technician
We have a Sony Bravia KDL 50w790B TV and subscribe to Hulu, Netflix & Amazon Prime but as of last night, none of these icons are showign up when we go to the home screen. I already contacted Hulu and they said our account is ok so it is a Sony issue. TV is about 3 1/2 years old. … read more
Sonytv model RM-YD037 Pixel issues. Picture won't come in
Harry, tv technician
Sonytv model RM-YD037 Pixel issues. Picture won't come in clear. What's wrong … read more
My 46 inch Sony flat screen TV has started to double image
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
My 46 inch Sony flat screen TV has started to double image on the right side of the screen when I turn it on. After 15 minutes its fine. A friend has the same TV which had the same problem and Sony ho… read more
Sony Bravia TV model KDL 32V4000 - light to right of On/Off
Louie, Technician
Sony Bravia TV model KDL 32V4000 - green light to right of On/Off button is flashing - can't get On/Off button to light up. Keeps coming up with screen display asking you to select external input; pre… read more
I acquired a Bravia Sony 32 inch from someone else, and dont
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I acquired a Bravia Sony 32 inch from someone else, and don't have the remote. I would like to adjust the picture so that there is not a black band at the bottom. I am unable to adjust this from the T… read more
RM-YD029 remote for Sony Bravia KDL-52XBR9 stopped working
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
RM-YD029 remote for Sony Bravia KDL-52XBR9 stopped working partly. Batteries have been replaced. Remote will turn tv on/off, the "Favorites" button works, but not "Home" button, volume, direction pad,… read more
I need to find a manual for my RM-TP2 Sony remote commander.
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
I need to find a manual for my RM-TP2 Sony remote commander. I am not able to make it respond to any commands. I just need to have it turn on and control the volume.… read more
My Sony bravia 52 inch flat screen is 5 years old; I am experiencing
Steve G., Chief Engineer
My Sony bravia 52 inch flat screen is 5 years old; I am experiencing periodic screen distorsion on the right side only. After the set is on for about 10 minutes, the distorsion stops and the picture i… read more
Sony STR-DH720 AV Receiver, KDL-32S5100 Sony Bravia TV, Sony
Steve G., Chief Engineer
Sony STR-DH720 AV Receiver, KDL-32S5100 Sony Bravia TV, Sony PS3, all three devices work, the problem is: when i am finished with the PS3 and turn off the AV Receiver, the audio does not switch back t… read more
I have Sony KP-46C65 Color Rear Video Projector with Picture-in-Picture.
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I have Sony KP-46C65 Color Rear Video Projector with Picture-in-Picture. The original remote was broken by a fall and failed to operate. I requested a replacement and was sent RM-VLZ620, integrated Re… read more
Sonia Bravia - black white static only, remote not working
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
Hello - hope someone might be able to help me. I hope it's user error, rather than something broken. Sony Bravia 40" Only shows black/white static (no volume) - does not respond to remote. Only way to… read more
I have a Sony Bravia 36 Flat Screen HD TV. Suddenly it is
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I have a Sony Bravia 36" Flat Screen HD TV. Suddenly it is not responding to my remote. I can only turn it off through the cable box. Can't control volume, mute or off/on. Can't program the remote usi… read more
We have a Sony BRAvia 32-inch TV. The model is #KDL-32L5000.
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
We have a Sony BRAvia 32-inch TV. The model is #KDL-32L5000. The serial #is(NNN) NNN-NNNN The set does not respond to remote commands. This began about two weeks ago. Your technicians send us an updda… read more
how do I program my sony bravia kdl405100 to work with a roku
TX_Engineer
TX_Engineer, Software Engineer
how do I program my sony bravia kdl405100 to work with a roku so that I can view netflix movies?… read more
I have the same issue as http //www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/4dt9o-jvc-27-inch-av27508-tv-
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I have the same issue as http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/4dt9o-jvc-27-inch-av27508-tv-picture-little.html. JVC Model av27508. The picture is slightly too wide and slightly too tall to fit on the s… read more
I have a new Sony RM EDO35 TV with Virgin Media box. My grandson
Louie, Technician
I have a new Sony RM EDO35 TV with Virgin Media box. My grandson was here at weekend and I now can't get the TV to respond out of Mono mode. The Virgin box is on and everything looks as though it's wo… read more
I was given a Sony Bravia TV. With it came a control - Model
Rod, TV & Communications Sys Repair
I was given a Sony Bravia TV. With it came a control - Model RM-YD024 but no instructions for the remote. How can I get copy of the instructions. I love the TV but want to use more of it's features. T… read more
i have a sony 52 2yr old tv i just replced the bulb and i still
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
i have a sony 52 2yr old tv i just replced the bulb and i still get on the screen the bulb is nearing its life replce… read more