TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture and no sound` there is power to the back of the…

No picture and no...

No picture and no sound` there is power to the back of the case, the power on light on the front below the screen does not. the unit was plugged into a surge protector and nothing els light up

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The light on front does not come on now also this unit is about 12 years old

6/28/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

Nathan, Installer
stevenl1469
Phone call session started