TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have sound but no picture. Let me correct something. I…

Customer Question
Hello! My name is*****...

Hello! My name is***** have sound but no picture.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes. Let me correct something. I have no sound and no picture. I thought I had sound but it’s only because I have a sound bar connected to it. I don’t have any sound coming through the television itself

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Let me correct something. I have no sound and no picture. I thought I had sound but it’s only because I have a sound bar connected to it. I don’t have any sound coming through the television itself.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I Did noticed that As i was watching it all of a sudden the screen would go dim and come back in.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
6/28/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the brand and model number of your tv?

Can you see the tvs own menu screen (if you press the menu button on the original tv remote)?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can’t see or hear anything and I can’t get the menu