TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a tcl tv i need help to repair. Model:50FS3800. The…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a tcl tv i need help to repair

Technician's Assistant: What TCL model do you have? How old is it?

Model:50FS3800

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem is gave me image in one part

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

It gave me image in one part the other par is black on the screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
6/1/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control is that only on one half too please?

that only that you suggest me to do
answer me on internet please
i think the con board is not working properly
i'm at the office right now
only one half
hello

Here sorry

So what happens with the menu test I described above??

nothing
nothing happen

So you get half of a picture yes?when you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote is it in half the screen too?

Its just a test its not going to fix anything its just so i can understand what has happened with the set

nothing change it is in the half on the screen

I am not asking if anything changed please read carefully what I have asked

i do it
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

do you still need help with this?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.