TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought a 24” LED TV insignia ....... trying to set up…

Customer Question
Just bought a 24”...

Just bought a 24” LED TV insignia ....... trying to set up following on screen instructions...... got as far as easy setup. Voice guide enable ..... at the bottom it’s says ok....I pushed the enter button and instead of going ahead to the next screen it goes backwards...... every time!

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 24”?

Brand New!!!

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don’t know..... I was following the on screen instructions and it did not say anything about menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 24”? What happened right before this?

Nothing , I am just trying to set it up screen by screen following the voice instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No...... we are just hoping for an old fashioned TV we purchased a Roku a month ago.... so hard we are older and not techies! Thanks

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: TV
6/1/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 19 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please